Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PST/-8.0/no DST' instead in /home/una002/public_html/guests/mjguest/mjguest.class.php(99) : eval()'d code on line 2
How did you get around the denferift size panel problem? It is my understanding that you create problems with the lower watt panels when wired with the larger. That is assuming you did wire them together. If not wired together could you explain if you have separate charge controllers and inverters for the denferift size panels?
some hurtful thngis but they were said with the best of intentions.A learning curve for all involved and it's not easy for anyone. Even my Dad is coming round now! We all care in our own way.That said, it was me who worked thngis out, despite the trauma in my brain.But my Mum was always there for me and I'll never forget that.
That's way more clever than I was epxeticng. Thanks!
it is completely futicnonal problem and not a structural problem.I just want that his headache is gone completely and am trying my best not to trigger it or increase it.But i am not sure what treatment should i go for him?Should i go for yoga or physiotherapy treatment for him along with counselling?Please suggest me some mode of treatment that might help him get rid of his tension-chronic-headache.
Nice layout.I would move those baertties outside or to a separate area from living environment that is well ventilated. They give off gas.The 1000 watt inverter probably doesn't have enough surge power for your vac when it starts.I'm amazed at how prices have been coming down for inverters, even since the beginning of the year.Good luck. I wish I were as far along as you.
it's able to handle up to 1000watts at a time. When I use the mirwacove, it takes a little longer to heat food than from the grid, so I know it's not running as hot as it should, but it still gets the job done. Still lookin to upgrade my inverter. I rarely use solar energy by day. It takes most of a full day to replace the energy I used the night prior. I ping pong back and forth in the top 20% of my bank. the other 80% gets dipped into if i run into some cloudy days.
I'm glad U like the set-up. This system costs $1800ish with all the cmoopnents and batteries. I broke down the cost of each component in earlier comments. These golf cart batteries, or any other quality batteries will last an easy decade given they are well maintained and kept at room temp. Try not to abuse your bank by using tonight, more than you caught today, on a routine basis. They wont last long doing that.
(Svalbard & Jan Mayen)
I'll try to put this to good use imemdtiaely.
That addresses several of my coecnnrs actually.
If I stream in 10amps in the sun, and your in the sun for 10 hrs,you end up with 100 amp hrs to use toinght. you can run a 1amp light for 100 hrs, or a 100amp light for 1 hr. Just depends how you use the juice you catch. Rule of thumb you only want to use toinght what you caught today. This will keep you ping ponging between the top 20% of your bank, with the other 80% to use when you run into cloudy days. Sorry for the late reply:)